Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Gone!

Options
  • 01-04-2005 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

:mad: :mad: Lads I'm sure you all know my ongoing Broadband saga, well for the past while I've had a line fault and thje DSL has not been working.

I phoned Ericom today and I was informed my line can no longer take broadband!! ???
    This means war! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Did they offer an explanation?

Do you hang off one of the Waterford exchanges that Smart will enable in May/June? If so, that's probably your best bet. Digiweb's wireless is in Waterford too, but you've probably already tried them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Hang on a minute who the hell posted this up, I still have DSL, this was none of my doing

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

How very odd. You feeling ok Shinzon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Told ya he had no broadband. It was just an April fools! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

shinzon, if you feel the need, take it up with an admin to see where the post was from. I have no way to verify where it was posted from. Matter closed (on this forum at least).

.cg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement