Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

dvd clips

• 01-04-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any free software i could use to take like a 15sec clip from a dvd i have..im usin it as an example for a presentation im doin.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xyz100

try something boilsoft dvd to avi convertor free for www.boilsoft.com though this must be registered/cracked to remove a watermark in the picture

this software will allow u to make ur clips...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'd suggest just recording it analogue via a capture card.

Or you could rip the DVD and encode it to an AVI. It's legal for this type of thing, but I'm not saying how as it'd help others do it illegally.

John

You can PM me I guess.

Advertisement