Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nose piercing

Options
  • 01-04-2005 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Where's the best place in Dublin to get a nose piercing and how much does it cost? Would anyone reccomend this piercing for a guy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

i) theres a rake of threads that talk about the different piercing places, look thru them.
    ii) read the second stickynote for this forum regarding repetitive threads.
    iii) It makes no difference if you're a guy or girl getting a nose piercing. It's all down to persnal preference on the asthetics of it.
    iv) sorry if my reply seems harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

larryone wrote:
    i) theres a rake of threads that talk about the different piercing places, look thru them.
    ii) read the second stickynote for this forum regarding repetitive threads.
    iii) It makes no difference if you're a guy or girl getting a nose piercing. It's all down to persnal preference on the asthetics of it.
    iv) sorry if my reply seems harsh.

Your reply is not harsh because this forum has been very repetititve as of late.
    Nose piercing looks great on male and female but is less common on males due to insecurities I guess.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Seriously like,do people not read what else has been posted up here?Use your head and you'll get better advice. I only put up a post about nose piercings the other day...

Advertisement