Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NetSource

• 02-04-2005 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭

... To double their download speed in line with Eircom's augmentation at the start of this month.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It's April 1st when this was posted... is it actually true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭nutzboutstuff

Yes this is true, and its true for all of their services. I have recently purchased broadband from netsource and i asked Nicola Ryan (sales representative at netsource), very helpful lady i have to add, and she confirmed that they would be making the speed increase too... Almost all ISP's will end up doing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Er.. this isn't new news. Netsource have no choice but to up their download speeds because eircom is doing it, and netsource resell eircom's product.

It should happen by the 8th of April.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Nice of them to tell me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭WillieFlynn

I'm using netsource and their speed has increased (both download and upload) about two weeks ago in places servied by the Dolphin's barn exchange.

This is in common with every ISP who uses Eircom's bitstream product.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 l(00)py

This is in common with every ISP who uses Eircom's bitstream product.

true but i'm with Netsource at work for the last couple of years, and they are fantastic to deal with, and its only a two month rolling contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

i am on the origin plus package and they told me speed increasing to 2mb this weekend, so should be upgraded by tomorrow morning.i forgot to ask about are they increasing the caps,does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

They pretty much ignore caps they told me unless you are totally pulling the pi*ss...

Thats what they told me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Closed, duplicate thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement