Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pope

Options
  • 02-04-2005 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

the pope is dying, and you boards ppl tolerate sigs like this http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=239372

I am too disgusted to figure out how to post a link but its the_edges

as a man dies you tolerate photoshopage pics of him fondling a naked womans chest, to laugh at and degrade a dying man and his beliefs,

disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Could have been worse/better

april%20fool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I call for a 'Pope' forum

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Tbh, I'd say he's had that one for longer then you have even been here. I assume you are some sort of 'religious' person. If it was any random person, or even say Michael Jackson going for some kids you probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

PS .. Welcome to the introw3b :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Look WhiteWine, I had €40 on him shuffling off the mortal coil on April1st, and then the fúcker has to go and last a bit longer.

I don't see The Vatican putting him on life-support, isn't this just another form of euthanasia?

Are they allowed to remove his feeding tube or did Bush try and ban that too?

• Advertisement

I think regi would make a good pope.

Winters, I reckon we'll see a fairly quick about-face on that whole mercy-killing issue pretty soon.
    That'll teach the bastards for spreading false information about contraceptives and their advantages in combating AIDS and other STIs.

Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

shameful behaviour boys regardless of your religion or lack of.

That'll teach the bastards for spreading false information about contraceptives and their advantages in combating AIDS and other STIs.

Well, according to the US Government you can cure your son/daughter of gay by "seeing a family therapist"... Y!

Maybe soon we will abstinence and refrain from the transfer of any bodily fluids between humans, similar to the movie "Demolition Man".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah that sig is a bit insensitive in fairness.

• Advertisement

It's free expression, and I think it's rather funny.

Hadn't noticed it before this thread.

Thanks WhiteWine.

Kevin - what if we don't adhere to a religion?
    Hypothetically, what if Winters and I abhor organised religions for the suffering and loss of life they have been responsible for over the centuries?
    Are we not allowed to voice our opinions as you are yours?

And the 2^6 million dollar question: won't Baby Jeebus™ forgive us our tresspasses in the end regardless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭NinjaBart

popelaptop.jpg

WhiteWine wrote:
    I am too disgusted to figure out how to post a link but its the_edges

So moral outrage is an excuse for sloth and ignorance?

NinjaBart wrote:
    popelaptop.jpg
    "ph33r my l33t divine-powered hack0r skillz"

He isnt dead yet people but he probably will be soon and may he be at peace.

May he be at peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 WhiteWine

SyxPak wrote:
    Look WhiteWine, I had €40 on him shuffling off the mortal coil on April1st, and then the fúcker has to go and last a bit longer.

I don't see The Vatican putting him on life-support, isn't this just another form of euthanasia?

Thats not he point, when your mother is on her deathbed how bout i post a few pics of her doing double anal while sucking on a big dong, im sure you feel happy about that right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

WhiteWine wrote:
    Thats not he point, when your mother is on her deathbed how bout i post a few pics of her doing double anal while sucking on a big dong, im sure you feel happy about that right

THE POPE IS YOUR MOTHER?? :eek:

I'd have to say fair play to her.

SyxPak wrote:
    So moral outrage is an excuse for sloth and ignorance?

sloth and ignorance is an excuse for incorrect spelling six pack ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Why didn't you post with your original screen name white wine?

• Advertisement

fade2black wrote:
    Why didn't you post with your original screen name white wine?

sorry, can you elaborate ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I was just wondering the same thing.

The irony of that post should become apparent to you any second now WhiteWine.

Pfff, I don't like the brits so I'm off to make a few animated gifs of princess diana flying through a windscreen then dancing the macarena while midgets jizz all over her. :rolleyes:
    Even if you don't believe in anything religious, he's still a person and deserves some dignity don't you think?
    I'm not hugely religious myself, but I've enough cop-on not to offend people who hold the pope dearly, just for a cheap chuckle.
    There are plenty of things around here that are not allowed because they might offend people, what makes this any different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

WhiteWine wrote:
    sloth and ignorance is an excuse for incorrect spelling six pack ?

well if you want to be pedantic that sentence should have read:

"sloth and ignorance are an excuse for incorrect spelling"

he really is a true Catholic....doesn't practice what he preaches

WhiteWine wrote:
    when your mother is on her deathbed how bout i post a few pics of her doing double anal while sucking on a big dong, im sure you feel happy about that right

As long as you pay for the redistribution license and royalties for each hit, yeah, sure.

It will help pay for the funeral.

Well the thing is how are we to take all this its being reported as him being dead one minute the next he isnt I mean seriously i took this screenshot off a news site i read

pope.png

There are plenty of things around here that are not allowed because they might offend people, what makes this any different?
    Because as Winters already pointed out, the_edge has had that sig for a while, and it is only in the light of current events that it has been raised as being offensive.
    I have a Star of David, a robotic leader, and a cartoon character in my sig.

SyxPak wrote:
    I have a Star of David, a robotic leader, and a cartoon character in my sig.
    BUURRRRN HIMMMM!!!!
    and it is only in the light of current events that it has been raised as being offensive.
    Ah right, I get it... pope touching boobies isn't offensive otherwise, yeah cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

cool do we get to slag jews next week?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement