Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To set the facts straight

Options
  • 02-04-2005 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=241152

The post above was not made by me, I still have DSL, so whoever did this it was in poor taste, i dunno if there is a way to track these things, but if there is could i have them please, because i want to know who did this, in the meantime i have changed all my passwords etc etc

Im sorry about the confusion, but my original post about having DSL stands

Cheers

Shinzon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,368 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

wow your password must of been very easy to figure out

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

Mods should have the IP address of the imposter. That should be enough if it was an existing user. Anyone else have access to your PC?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Maybe you are crazy and have a split personality. After all, it was a "surreal" story :)

(lol, I can imagine you sitting at home on a 56k modem imagining that it's broadband. All like "whoa look at my d/l speeds, downloading imaginary files" :D:D )

Sorry, :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Dero wrote:
    Mods should have the IP address of the imposter. That should be enough if it was an existing user. Anyone else have access to your PC?

Nope when im not here as i was last night, nobody has access to my computer, rooms locked, i was in work last night and on boards but logged off pc before i went home, as you have to do to log completely out of system before going home

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I suggest you post in feedback to tell an admin. Or PM Ecksor or Cloud. They are the super admins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

ban AOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Multiple threads.. and of no relevance here anyway .. closing..

shiz, follow Praetorian's advice.

.cg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement