Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm bored!!!

Options
  • 02-04-2005 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

Come on someone post something interesting or I'm going to have to leave the computer room and start studying for the exams, and then realise how overwhelmingly screwed I am! Seriously I want to live in denial a bit longer - come on people, post :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Hi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

blondie83 wrote:
    Come on someone post something interesting or I'm going to have to leave the computer room and start studying for the exams, and then realise how overwhelmingly screwed I am! Seriously I want to live in denial a bit longer - come on people, post :p
    Are you still here? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I am...I tried to get some stuff done, but the shock of it all was too much so I came back! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Still around 5 weeks to go, not time to be worrying now, wait another 2wks!

Better still, just focus on passing half of your subjects now & the other half at the end of the summer!

It's half the stress & half the work... (twice!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I like to wear a nightie and touch myself while hanging upside from my doorframe.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm presently living in denial, as i spent ages doing excruciating Solid State today, and did, wait for it, 75% of a question. And now i can't even remember any of it! Dr. C. will have the last laugh - eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Denial is a river in Egypt.

in that case i'm drowning, which is how this hateful subject makes me feel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

what the hell, how can those 3 weeks be over......where did they go......? mhe at least im closer to the summer....trying to remain in denile...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

i'm startin studyin tomorrow
    i swear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I think I'm at the 'yeah, I haven't a hope' stage right now. I just want this year to hurry up and be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Better still, just focus on passing half of your subjects now & the other half at the end of the summer!

It's half the stress & half the work... (twice!)
    Yeah I've done that for the past couple of years, sadly I'm final year now so there are no repeat exams :(
    Sangre wrote:
    to wear a nightie and touch myself while hanging upside from my doorframe.
    Now these are the sort of interesting details I was looking for!

Oh and Red Alert I've told you before, stop trying to understand Solid state - just concentrate on mindlessly learning off pages and pages of solutions. Seriously though, the subject was made for people who do theoretical physics and the like!

Repeating's fun!

just the same ol stuff over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again until they feel sorry enough for you that they let you into the next year.

My advice is to make up sob stories to your lecturers so that thay feel so sorry for you before the exams that they 'advise' you on what exactly to focus on for the exam!

Starting my voyage to the library in an hour & a half (if i'm in by then)!

My advice is to make up sob stories to your lecturers so that thay feel so sorry for you before the exams that they 'advise' you on what exactly to focus on for the exam!

I'll keep an eye out for that ;)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittenkiller

I'll keep an eye out for that

thankfully i'm not science related!

(or am i...?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Would someone please let me put my massive tool in their box?

Have you ever considered that if you didn't shower your lovely horse in sugar lumps that you would'n't have to take him to the horse dentist!?!

& my yes your tool IS massive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Have you ever considered that if you didn't shower your lovely horse in sugar lumps that you would'n't have to take him to the horse dentist!?!

& my yes your tool IS massive!

I never thought about that. I love my lovely horse. My horse is lovely and I'm absolutely addicted to showering it in sugar lumps. i sort this one out immediately1

Yes my tool is absolutely massive and I really need a box to stick it into. Any takers? My tool has gone really hard....... to carry and I need help!

Why did the lion get lost?

Because di jungle iz masssiiive!!!!

thankfully i'm not science related!

(or am i...?)

What makes you think I'm science?

• Advertisement

I flicked through some previous posts in a o-too-late attempt to save myself from spilling my hoping to pass tactics out into the wrong hands.

was i wrong?

blondie83 wrote:
    Oh and Red Alert I've told you before, stop trying to understand Solid state - just concentrate on mindlessly learning off pages and pages of solutions. Seriously though, the subject was made for people who do theoretical physics and the like!

hee hee, yes i agree! which is exactly what i'm doing now - although it's going in one ear and out the other one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Im under the impression that psi lecturers in a field of a medical/biological nature.

Tis all science to me my dear...

Advertisement