Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a housemate for the summer?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

It's in Carton Court, no 34, there's actually 5 spare bedrooms, if there's 3 or less filled then it's €250 a month, if more are filled it's €900 a month for the house. Which with 6 people would work out at €150 a month each (that's €37.50 a week!). It's completely done up, all wooden floors, double glazing, the works. We also have cable.
    ClareBear wrote:
    Where is the house Nothing?

Turns out there's two of us that need a house now though....and I don't want to leave my housemate, we're like twins now!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

nothing wrote:
    It's in Carton Court, no 34, there's actually 5 spare bedrooms, if there's 3 or less filled then it's €250 a month, if more are filled it's €900 a month for the house. Which with 6 people would work out at €150 a month each (that's €37.50 a week!). It's completely done up, all wooden floors, double glazing, the works. We also have cable.

carton court... man that's a mother****er of a walk! but it is damn cheap for what sounds like a really sweet house,

best of luck if i hear of anyone (if clarebear doesn't want it) i'll pass them along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Ah that sounds so perfect....where is Carton Court? We need somewhere near because she'll be working in Kairos up near Moyglare and I'll be in Trinity next year so don't want to be walking miles to the train station every morning.

That house sounds so nice.... :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

well looks who's here!!

carton court is miles away from kairos! it's beside the esso station next to the motorway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

I need a house and that sounds cheap for the summer Hi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

petals wrote:
    I need a house and that sounds cheap for the summer Hi

Go for it Petals, it sounds great if you don't mind that it's a bit out. Unfortunatley it doesn't suit us. And Petals, Spiked on Mikado is looking for someone in their house for the summer.

Is he really cool. Thanks for telling me

Is the house in Carton Court doggie friendly?

The house itself, not doggie friendly, but there's a big shed out the back that never gets used, as long as the land lady doesn't find out, it'd be grand... I think....

nothing are you on mikado?
    btw the way we are sooo taking the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Shadow Lady

I am living in a nice house in Beaufield, with lovely people and there may become available 2 single rooms in early June. One room would be for the three months and the other for a little less. Rent is €260 per month. Anyone interested, let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Wow...vamp? :D

Big vamp...

Though I have a few rooms for the summer, €150 a month, only two of us in the house for the summer atm, same as have posted before.

Advertisement