Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccomend a good site for music downloads

Options
  • 02-04-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I might be on wrong site here,however can anyone reccomend a good site for music downloads,films games etc? I did sign up and paid for access to one site but all I got was corrupted files virus,es etc.I was unable to burn or play anything.All I want is a good easy to use site.My money was credited back to me but where to look now I dont know.Any advise please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

See the title?

Programming.

What on earth made you think this was the right place to put this? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

p2p but its illegal

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

;) thank you appreciate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

ok if you had of posted this in the music forum i would have understood, maybe even if you had of just put it in the computers forum I could see where your going (you want to download music on your computer) but why would you pick a forum for computer programming that is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Close this thread already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

here you go

games

music

there you go exactly what you were looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

valerie wrote:
    Hi
    I did sign up and paid for access to one site but all I got was corrupted files virus,es etc.I was unable to burn or play anything.All I want is a good easy to use site.My money was credited back to me but where to look now I dont know.Any advise please?

I would keep an eye on your credit card account transactions, and in future don't be so quick to give your payment details to just any old site. You may have gotten your money back, but they may still have a lot of your details on record which could potentially be used for identity theft. What are you going to do if you get ripped off, complain to the bank/authorities that you got conned trying to buy illegal music/games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DR.Pepper

There is a good site for music downloads and its FREE! but first go into google and type exactly this: winmx and there should be loads there! but MAKE SURE IT IS THE FREE ONE you are downloading because it was made up to be free! cos there r lots of sites which make u pay 4 it and they r the ones which give u the viruses! hope i have helped! P.S every1 who is giving out about him being in computer programing STOP! it might be his first time so just keep it to urselves

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How about you and him feck off out of the programming forum.

Post it in the security forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

how is this thread still open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Hobbes wrote:

Bold!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Hobbes wrote:
    How about you and him feck off out of the programming forum.

Heh, that's VERY unfair on the nice people in the security forum. :rolleyes:

Advertisement