Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

course applications?

Options
  • 02-04-2005 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

So i applied for a post grad course, and a few days ago received an email saying thanks for applying etc but to "complete my file" they need the results from my exams i am going to do this year in may, so i have to let them know when i get my results. is this a good sign that i might get a place? i suppose at least they haven't checked my application in the bin!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's a sign that they want to see your exam results.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Does the email lok like a template?

IF YES then it is just procedure
    IF NO then you are a borderline candidate based on your previous results and they want something more to close the deal

I applied for a postgrad in NUIX and if you penultimate results are gold then you are in, if they are average then you have an interview and if they are bad then they wait for your final results then give you an interview, they hold open a few places for the last category

But that is a high demand course, people wear suits to the interviews.

Advertisement