Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanities section disappeared

Options
  • 02-04-2005 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I would like to know why the "Humanities" section disappeared. I was in the middle of a discussion and when I come back to it, it has disappeared. What happened to it?

Currious

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Apparently your access to it was removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 WHEELER4

And the reason why? People were calling me all sorts of things and I get removed? Doesn't sound right.

Can someone post the reason?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The reason was posted.

If you post things like
    All this "Racism is evil" is just your stupid opinion.

then you're on the wrong forum anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 WHEELER4

You know I am now just getting used to how forums work now. It's taken awhile but now I am getting a feel for it. I have just become aware of this.

If you read all the previous messages, you will find that all the Users abused me. One called me a "Troll" others denigrated God and the Bible. But that is alright. They said God's word is "stupid" I just turned that around on them. And I get banned from the forum?

You didn't read all the previous messages. I tried to talk and use reason; they used nothing but ad-hominen attacks and Attacked God. So shouldn't their "OPINION" and their god be given the same shrift as they did to the Christian God.

I now realize how this works. I must always mind my manners everywhere especially when it clashes with "political correctness" because the upholders of political correctness can viscously attack god but I can not do anything but suck it up. It's a one way street. I realize that now. They can't take it either. They dish it out, but they can't take it.

Advertisement