Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!! my kids are scratching my cds

Options
  • 02-04-2005 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

help!! my kids are scratching my cds I am worn out finding my bf1942 or bf vietnam in the sandpit or under the couch - scratched and unreadable - [off to shop again to rebuy] could someone tell me what software to down load to copy my original game cd for future use with my own unique user number [off course]
    :rolleyes:

many thanks if any 1 can help
    going broke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Alcohol 120% - download.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

If you contact EA and provide evidance of your CD they will send out a replacement for you. Just give a search through these forums and you will find information and contact details on how to.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Blindwrite is also a good program.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I prefer CloneCD.. plus you can run it from an image/virtual drive so no need to have those CD's out in the open for little hands to find! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

I prefer hitting my kids with a wooden spoon until they learn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Zyox wrote:
    I prefer hitting my kids with a wooden spoon until they learn.
    To ph33r the wooden spoon?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lol, rememebr the wooden spoon meself
    I got so sick of it I got a hacksaw to the top of it and saw'd it a little bit around the end of it one day, so when me ma went an hit me it broke off and she taut she hit me so hard that it broke. lol she was so kind to me then and never got a new one

Advertisement