Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Broadband

Options
  • 02-04-2005 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭

This is a general question about Broadband packages for Business. I have been looking at potential packages and the following three strike me as the most likely options

Netsource - Office @Home - €90 a quarter - Modem Only
    EstaBT - Esat BT Business ADSL €45 pm - Modem Only
    Eircom - Eircom Business Starter €45 pm Modem plus Router

My inclination is to look at Eircom as they appear to be offer the best package i.e. router which offers me more scope with networking etc. . I am less concerned with download limits than I am with service and value for money.

1. Are there any other business packages, excluding ones that do not have national coverage ?
    2. What business packages do people recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

You should find out what the 'router' actually does that the 'modem' doesn't. There is a difference, but these words are often used interchangably.

Antoin.

Advertisement