Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker Cue Retipping

• 02-04-2005 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I would a new tip on a snooker cue, and a decent job at that. I got it done a while ago in capel street and the guy charged me a tenner, it fell off about 2 weeks later.

I had to glue it back on myself, in the end.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 kika_j

I got a cue retipped in the reilly shop off abbey street there before christmas. I cant remember the price (probably got ripped) but it was well done. I needed the copper cap retapped at the same time n' it was good as new when i got it back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

It's really easy to do it yourself & decent cue tips can be found easily.

Some handy tips about tips here.

Advertisement