Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available Subscriptions?

Options
  • 02-04-2005 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this has been posted before. but has there been any though in putting more options in paying other than paypal. I no it would be alot easyier if boards set up a online banking account?Just a thought?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You can pay us via a bank transfer, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yup thats what i mean sorry didnt make it clear. where can i find the details for this?

Some information and other options here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=214423

Thanks a million

I just ordered a paypal month sub to boards, how long does it take etc?sorry for bothering you

• Advertisement

It's immediate. If you want your stars and that stuff, then change your default usergroup in your usercp (I think it's under group memberships or something like that).

Custom avatar, tagline and photopost should work fine for you. Not sure about the journals since some work is being done there, but if you have any difficulties then I'm sure Cloud will sort you out. If you want an e-mail address @boards.ie sorted out then drop me a PM and I'll sort it for you.

Advertisement