Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National console support inc

Options
  • 02-04-2005 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭

i was browsing through gaming websites and saw this
    http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/ULUS-10011.html

its very interesting fifa 2005 for $40 + $10 for postage thats very good aint it

the prices for some psp games are very good

has any one ever ordered off this company ,are they reliable

i emailed them about shipping to Ireland and their replay was'For shipping, we normally recommend USPS Global Priority Mail which is US$9-$10 for 1 game to the UK'

and these are there payment options
    We accept payment by credit card (Amex, Visa, Mastercard) or by Paypal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

NCSX is a very well established import shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ciaran500 wrote:
    NCSX is a very well established import shop.
    nice one its the very first time i ever heard of them

have you ever bought anything off them Ciaran500
    is the shipping fast

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Never got anything off them. A couple of friends did.

Shipping speed depends on An Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I just ordered a US PSP, WipEout and Ridge Racer and a screen guard from them today, after seeing a link in some thread here.
    Came to just under €328 inc delivery. At that price I can live with getting caught for VAT (although since they use USPS I may not).
    Beats the hell out of getting sniped on eBay at the ridiculous prices that are going on there right now.

WipEout could be the snag, since they have it on back order, but meh...I've waited this long, I think I can handle another week or two...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Wertz wrote:
    I just ordered a US PSP, WipEout and Ridge Racer and a screen guard from them today, after seeing a link in some thread here.
    Came to just under €328 inc delivery. At that price I can live with getting caught for VAT (although since they use USPS I may not).
    Beats the hell out of getting sniped on eBay at the ridiculous prices that are going on there right now.

WipEout could be the snag, since they have it on back order, but meh...I've waited this long, I think I can handle another week or two...

Here how did you get it so cheap when i go to buy a US PSP of them and Wipeout and a screen Guard it comes to €343 including delvery how did you get ridge racer aswell???

• Advertisement

Davexirl wrote:
    Here how did you get it so cheap when i go to buy a US PSP of them and Wipeout and a screen Guard it comes to €343 including delvery how did you get ridge racer aswell???
    Item #  	Title  	Qty  	Price  	Total
    PSP-1001K 	Sony PSP System Value Pack [USA] 	1 	$305.00 	$305.00
    UCUS-98612 	Wipeout Pure [USA] 	1 	$40.00 	$40.00
    ULUS-10001 	Ridge Racer [USA] 	1 	$40.00 	$40.00
    HPP-01 	Hori Screen Filter [USA] 	1 	$7.50 	$7.50
    Subtotal: 	$392.50
    Tax: 	$0.00
    S&H: 	$34.95
    Grand Total: 	$427.45

FXConverter Results
    Monday, April 4, 2005

427.38 US Dollar = 338.112 Euro
    427.38 Euro (EUR) = 562.041 US Dollar (USD)
    Interbank rate +/- 2%

Must have typed 328 instead of 338.

Wertz wrote:
    Item #  	Title  	Qty  	Price  	Total
    PSP-1001K 	Sony PSP System Value Pack [USA] 	1 	$305.00 	$305.00
    UCUS-98612 	Wipeout Pure [USA] 	1 	$40.00 	$40.00
    ULUS-10001 	Ridge Racer [USA] 	1 	$40.00 	$40.00
    HPP-01 	Hori Screen Filter [USA] 	1 	$7.50 	$7.50
    Subtotal: 	$392.50
    Tax: 	$0.00
    S&H: 	$34.95
    Grand Total: 	$427.45

FXConverter Results
    Monday, April 4, 2005

427.38 US Dollar = 338.112 Euro
    427.38 Euro (EUR) = 562.041 US Dollar (USD)
    Interbank rate +/- 2%

Must have typed 328 instead of 338.

Cheers for your help I found out what was wrong. When I was selecting Shipping I selected Ireland but then I seen there was a Ireland (eire) and the shipping price dropped I got everything you got and Lumines so I am happy. How long do you think they will take to deliver????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I highly recommend them. They mark stuff as a gift automatically, and declared a game as worth $15 when it was $50. Theyre very fast at postage(they use USPS). I ordered tiger woods psp on thurs, it was delivered this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yeah they're pretty good, imported f zero gx from them when it came out in the us.

by the way fifa is delayed till april 25th :(

• Advertisement

I like what I'm hearing here...tbh I just got really bored trying to get what I wanted on eBay and chanced upon the link to NCS in a PSP thread.
    Price alone swung it for me, but great to hear they're not fly-by-nights (although I didn't think they were judging by their site).

Wertz wrote:
    I like what I'm hearing here...tbh I just got really bored trying to get what I wanted on eBay and chanced upon the link to NCS in a PSP thread.
    Price alone swung it for me, but great to hear they're not fly-by-nights (although I didn't think they were judging by their site).

theyre great, anytime i ordered, the stuff has been posted the same day.

Did they ever e-mails you asking for your CVV (the 3 numbers on the back) number off you Credit Card they just did for me????

Davexirl wrote:
    Did they ever e-mails you asking for your CVV (the 3 numbers on the back) number off you Credit Card they just did for me????

No but that's a standard security check. especially if you have a non US dollar denominated CC. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you just got done cloning the card...

Wertz wrote:
    No but that's a standard security check. especially if you have a non US dollar denominated CC. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you just got done cloning the card...

It's grand now they e-mailed back telling me everything will be shipped except for wipeout pure which is waiting to come back in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Davexirl wrote:
    It's grand now they e-mailed back telling me everything will be shipped except for wipeout pure which is waiting to come back in stock
    tell us how it goes/is the shipping fast etc

tell us how it goes/is the shipping fast etc

No problem will let you know as soon as i get it.

Davexirl wrote:

Hmmm....I just got a mail a few seconds ago telling me the entire order has shipped including WOpure.
    Friday's prolly too much to hope for but I'll hope anyway...

Wertz wrote:
    Hmmm....I just got a mail a few seconds ago telling me the entire order has shipped including WOpure.

Hopefully Friday it would be nice to get it then you must have got the last Wipeout Pure of them.....

Wertz wrote:

you will probably have it by friday. They use USPS, who in turn use UPS for the aircraft, so its really fast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement