Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL No Limits

• 02-04-2005 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Anyone here get rid of IOL No Limits when they got BB?

I got rid of IOL No limits over a year ago and haven't been billed since I cancelled.

I thought what the hey, I would try the number (which is CLI) to see. I expected to get Engaged tone. But I got a handshake so my account seems to still be active even though it's been cancelled for a whole year...

Anyone who used to have IOL No Limits check and see if it's the same for them or whether IOL just haven't disabled me for some reason...

Cheers,

X

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

My advice to you is leave well enough alone and dont jeapordise anything.
    Esat are known for their dodgy accounts etc,stay well clear of that account if i were you unless you actually want no-limits again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭diarmo

For your sake I hope your account wasnt in sleep mode and due to your messing you have just reactivated it!!!!

It seems possible!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Actually, my friend cancelled broadband with esat a couple of months back but he can still get online with it.

I used to be on no-limits, right around the time they sent out those eltters to get rid of alot of the users who were using the service frequently. Lucky for me, I got away with it. What's the number for nolimits and the login/pass? I don't have the DUN connection saved.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

nolimits is u/n and pass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

i thought it was 1332103001235
    Well thats what i'm using anyways

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Second number looks about right. Thanks guys. I'll try it later.. Might be handy incase bb ever goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

I'm still waiting on a refund for 4 months of no limits while I was on the broadband trial.

The no limits billing was supposed to go on hold while I was trialing broadband but they kept billing me.

X

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Webmonkey wrote:
    i thought it was 1332103001235
    Well thats what i'm using anyways
    Sorry you're right. I dont need to use the 13321 as Esat are our telephony provider, otherwise the additional prefix is needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

they have tried to bill me 3 times since i canceled so im sure the number will still work if i tried it

iv tried email,hand writen letter , ringing them with out much luck
    although its stopped for now i will probably get another one in a few months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

byte wrote:
    Sorry you're right. I dont need to use the 13321 as Esat are our telephony provider, otherwise the additional prefix is needed.
    Are you still with Europeonline or did u say you moved onto Netsystem, i saw that mentioned somewhere? I hope that i'm talking to the right guy here

• Advertisement
Advertisement