Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Goes Large

• 03-04-2005 1:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Did anybody see the final episodes of this on BBC? I had been watching it but then went away on holiday so I missed who won :mad: It was down to the last 4 when I stopped watching. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanna

Thomasina won, which was quite right in my opinion as she was the only one who had both flair and originality. Her technical ability and organization skills need a bit of work but that's the kind of stuff that comes with experience. I thought that it was a really good show, very entertaining, what about that prat christopher? so glad to see him go.
    I did feel a bit sorry for the poor things as the prize was a job in a professional kitchen(I think), as someone who has worked as a chef, I suspect that they're in for a shock if they think that's as glamorous as being in a competition on the telly :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ok great thanks. :( I really wanted MArk to win. Oh well, as long as Christopher didn't I'm happy!

Advertisement