Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesplayers : Did you notice any ping diff with upgrade? :

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

no, my pings have been silky smooth all the time since the upgrade with the exception of the day after the upgrade where they were a bit spikey alright but since then my pings have been the same no matter what time of day or night it is. 20-28ms to irish servers and 30-45ms to english servers. The only server where i get crap ingame pings is jolt where they are usually 50+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Gonzo wrote:
    no,

Not the answer I was looking for , delete your post and write something really dramatic and sympathic to my cause plz . Could a mod plz post a stickie about ppl not sympathizing with me and make it a banable offense .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

noticed a massive difference to pings since the upgrade!!!

a

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

you asked was anyone else noticeing problems and I replied in good faith telling you that I had no problem with eircom on my end, what I did not expect was for you to jump down my troat, I was merely trying to be helpfull..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭zardette

Gonzo wrote:
    you asked was anyone else noticeing problems and I replied in good faith telling you that I had no problem with eircom on my end, what I did not expect was for you to jump down my troat, I was merely trying to be helpfull..

Ouch, looks like someone forgot to put in the <Sarcasam> ... </Sarcasam> tags..... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Gonzo wrote:
    , what I did not expect was for you to jump down my troat, I was merely trying to be helpfull..

Yikes!!!!!!!!!! , ah , erm ,,, maybe try reading my post again in the spirit it was written ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Tazzle wrote:
    PPPoA with VC Mux has the lowest overhead.

very nice i now have my ping down to 29ms average to jolt.co.uk(eircom dsl)

btw boards seems to haveing alot of bandwidth probalems or soemthing like that
    so its a bad idea to test ping by pinging boards.ie
    still loads of clowns posting and not even saying what isp they are on :P

Advertisement