Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Listen to the new X-rated Family Guy song..

• 03-04-2005 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

'Family Guy - Live In Vegas' will be released at the end of the month.

It's a CD containing the family from Family Guy singing to a live audience in Las Vegas.

Tracklisting:
    1. Fanfare & intro
    2. Theme from "Family Guy"
    3. Babysitting is a Bum Deal
    4. Dear Booze
    5. The "Q" Man Loves Nobody
    6. All Cartoons are F**kin' Dicks
    7. The Last Time I Saw Paris
    8. But Then I Met You
    9. T.V. Medley
    10. Puberty's Gonna Get Me
    11. But I'm Yours
    12. Slightly Out of Tune (aka Desafinado)
    13. One Boy
    14. Quahog Holiday

Listen to 'All Cartoons are F**kin' Dicks' below:
    Streaming ASX (Windows Media Player)
    Streaming RAM (Real Player)

Yeah... i assume the 'friggin' will be changed to 'f**kin' on the CD. Well, it's certainly pretty different compared to the sorta stuff we hear in Family Guy. Though a lot of people do enjoy some of the songs in Family Guy.

Still.. i don't think i'd be too tempted to buy the CD... generally, cartoon shows releasing CD's just scream crap! My advice.. wait for the new episodes on May 1st.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you've got them mixed up,

the one labelled real player is the media player one.
    the one labelled WMP is the real player one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers Cremo!

Fixed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

a Family Guy CD? uh oh.... the novelty factor of 2 plays before I throw it with my "Simpons Sing The Blues CD"...

At least there's a new series to look forward to!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I really like that song though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

whiskeyman wrote:
    a Family Guy CD? uh oh.... the novelty factor of 2 plays before I throw it with my "Simpons Sing The Blues CD"...

At least there's a new series to look forward to!!
    And a movie. Never forget the movie.

• Advertisement

And a movie. Never forget the movie.
    Yeah... for those who didn't know, the movie will be called 'The Family Guy Photo Album'

And it will be released on DVD.... in both a PG-13 rated and an R-rated edition.

And it will be Stewie searching for his real father..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.
    Nope.. Seth (MacFarlane) recently revealed the movie is going ahead but only on DVD.

He was speaking in Washington University last week and said this:
    He also gave a few details about the FAMILY GUY MOVIE, which will be direct to video and called "The Family Guy Photo Album." The story will deal with Stewie's quest to find his real father, and he let on that there will be a pretty big revelation in the third act. He also mentioned that there would be two versions-- a PG one and an R one, the latter one recieving his endorsement. He went as far as to say that the R-rated Family Guy Photo Album goes about as far as he wanted to push the show.
    The pretty big revelation in the third act is probably the revelation of Stewie's homosexuality.

EDIT: the full description of that talk in Washington is here and good reading too, if you're a fan of the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

"what's your most obscure pop-culture reference" (he considers the most obscure, self-indlugent one to be Stewie's singing of "rocket man" just like Shatner
    I realise that I'm usually pretty good at getting pop culture references in these things but even so, I'd have considered that as one of the more obvious ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

gotta admit, i think family guy just isnt funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Any idea when the DVD is being released?

gotta admit, i think family guy just isnt funny.
    BOOOOO!!!!!

Ah no... it's not everyone's cup of tea!

A mate of mine loves Futurama.. but can't stand Family Guy. Whereas i'm the opposite. Well.. actually, I thought the early episodes of Futurama are brillant but the later ones are just piss poor!
    Arabel wrote:
    Any idea when the DVD is being released?
    The Family Guy movie DVD? No idea yet! Think Seth mentioned before a while back sometime in the late Autumn (October / November). But a lot may have changed since then.. i wouldn't expect it out this Summer anyways.

And i'm be shocked if it was actually released on Region 2, to be honest! But then again, sales of 'Family Guy' on Region 2 DVD have been very strong!

Advertisement