Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bull logo

Options
  • 03-04-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

ive seen a 'bull' sticker on a load of cars around ireland and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is? its just a black sticker with no details and its in the shape of a bull. ive seen it on all sorts of cars like micras and passats.

ive been seeing it for ages but i have no idea what it is!

any answers would be great!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

We used to own an aprtment in Torreveija near Alicante in Spain. The town and areas' emblem/logo was a black bull. A load of the localers cars over there had them on the back and people have brought them back over to Ireland. They have a giant black bull monument on the side of road to Alicante.

I might add: the whole region was infested with non-Spanish including a feed of Irish, hence the sticker migration !

Also, Torre being bull in Spanish.

Hope this helped !

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Yeah when I was in Spain around Moraira (north of Alicante) I saw loads of cars with that sticker as well. Some cars had it, others not. Couldn't make any sense of it myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭GusherING

Yeah doesn't it have something to do with Spanish Brandy or the like?

Advertisement