Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video shop db, who makes them and where can i find out about them

Options
  • 13-09-2000 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine is looking to update the db in his video shop, he's running a dos db right now, and needs to update to a new one or have a new one made, anyone know of any people or students who do this and what dl software the otehr vid shops use like laser are useing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

If he want a db and app made I can do it for him in vb/sql/access which ever he wants. Mail kayos@dol.ie for more info.

Kayos

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'll do a nixer if the price is right wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

I vaguely remember Mindphuck saying he wrote an old dos system for video shops or something.... He might be your original author, I'll tell him. I've written a general purpose membership type system (what VB programs AREN'T membership systems!?) that can be tweaked to suit your needs.

Advertisement