Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age of Empires 3

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ooh, that looks pretty.

loved aoe1, played aok a bit but it always lagged on both my machines after I got to the 200 player mark.. never understood why. I certainly hope to play this one soon after it comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wowee, nice pics. I've always liked Age of Empires - it's like Sim City with history - so I might get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Mordeth wrote:
    loved aoe1, played aok a bit but it always lagged on both my machines after I got to the 200 player mark.. never understood why. I certainly hope to play this one soon after it comes out.
    I used to find AOK got quite laggy occasionally (on a P2 233 with 96Mb RAM) too, especially after loading a save game but that Alt-Tab'ing out of the program and then back in sorted it out. Strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Theo

you only found out now :(

i did a post reveiw of aoe3 and heres the link, i also know a lot about the game since ive been reserching it.
    http://www.darksidelan.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=6

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Theo wrote:
    you only found out now :(

i did a post reveiw of aoe3 and heres the link, i also know a lot about the game since ive been reserching it.
    http://www.darksidelan.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=6

that reads more like a press release to me tbh, where did you get the information from, playing early code of the game or was it just from the moreinfo.htm page on the ensemble studios website??

This looks pretty damn good, though, I'll have to get my Ram upgrade sorted by then, I couldn't go without a copy of this bad boy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement