Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish winner of $120,000 on pokerroom

Options
  • 04-04-2005 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals,

I thought I was doing good cashing out my 100 dollar profit a few minutes ago when I clicked on the end of a tourney to see a player called Everton1 from Co. Clare win over 120,000 dollars in the Grand Tournament 2. Thats $120,000.00 Not bad for a nights work.
    I congratulated him in the speech bar part and told him of this site so if you're reading this Everton1 congrats again and feel free to respond. The website is pokerroom.com. Stay away from the pot limit Omaha tables. They're mine!
    Cheers, Des

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

That man is a king :D Good stuff - we need more Irish poker players, gambling is an important part of our heritage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Hi guys and gals,

I thought I was doing good cashing out my 100 dollar profit a few minutes ago when I clicked on the end of a tourney to see a player called Everton1 from Co. Clare win over 120,000 dollars in the Grand Tournament 2. Thats $120,000.00 Not bad for a nights work.
    I congratulated him in the speech bar part and told him of this site so if you're reading this Everton1 congrats again and feel free to respond. The website is pokerroom.com. Stay away from the pot limit Omaha tables. They're mine!
    Cheers, Des

I think that might be "Hamann" from Pokerstars. He's one of the top TLB players there and recently went to the Monte Carlo event Mar 16-20. Anyone know his real name? I see an Irish guy called Declan Barker finished ITM in MC. Could that be him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Always nice to see an Irishman (or woman!) winning a big tournie.
    That's about 93,000 Euro (or was before the Bank got their hands on it!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

NickyOD wrote:
    I think that might be "Hamann" from Pokerstars. He's one of the top TLB players there and recently went to the Monte Carlo event Mar 16-20. Anyone know his real name? I see an Irish guy called Declan Barker finished ITM in MC. Could that be him?

Declan is not Hamann. He is however a good player and plays a lot on Pokerstars.

Advertisement