Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How bad is it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

If an applicacant has to wiat more than x* weeks for a test then his fee should be mmediately refunded (by means of a cheque posted to his application address)

If this was done I guarantee* some solution would be found to the waiting list problem

*this would be around 12, although the ideal number could be determined by an expensive study by PWC which might cost 500,000 and take 6months :)

*guarantee valid except where void (inter loc twin cities, tri-state area, and Ohio)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

where as i agreed with some of the points stated i do have one little problem with the whole L driver needing a licenced driver with them and that is there are alot of people out there that have never had to sit a test just went in and bought their license, so if as suggested we have a zero tolerence law to L drivers shouldnt every driver who has never passed a test be under supervision

Advertisement