Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE4: Is Killer7 gun worth buying?

Options
  • 04-04-2005 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭

It's over 77000 - should I be spending money on this or the body armour?
    I'd imagine it's a big bang for your buck but it'd want to be a very big bang...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

no stick with the butterfly until you get the hand cannon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Killer7 is a semi auto the broken butterfly is a revolver. Killer7 fires faster but the butterfly can be powered up far more. The butterfly also makes you feel much cooler when you use it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

whats the hand cannon havent came accross it yet and finished the game on normal

You have to finish the mercenaries mini-game getting five stars on all four stages with all five characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I hear that if you find the Butterfly before you buy it, the capacity is twice that of the merchants one.
    Anyone know where it's to be found?

I've been holding off buying it thinking the Killer7 was going to be far better....ah well.

• Advertisement

in the castle area. chapter 4-1 use piggyback to open the door near the fountain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Anybody know if you get anything for all those bottlecaps you get in the shooting gallery? Have about 7 of them now....is it worth spending valuable ammo on them?
    Was a bit annoyed the merchant didn't give you the ammo for each test...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

smokingman wrote:
    is it worth spending valuable ammo on them?
    Was a bit annoyed the merchant didn't give you the ammo for each test...

Umm are you sure?? It doesn't work like that for me. He gives you the guns and ammo to use whenever I try it.

Back on topic I say go for the Butterfly. a firepower of 50 is too much fun to ignore. Do it Dirty Harry style.

Advertisement