Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV ClickSilver problems?

• 04-04-2005 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

My UTV broadband died on Saturday afternoon, has anyone else seen this? I haven't gotten around to ringing them yet, I'll do it this evening.
    I wonder has it got anything to do with the upgrading issues? (Not that we know if we are being upgraded or not as UTV have been struck dumb...)
    (I am on the Celbridge exchange)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

Mine was upgraded to 1mbps yesterday (originally 512kbps). It seemed a bit slower though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Have you even had a casual look here before posting? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Mine was upgraded yesterday also and it's been running fine since (and it was before that). Reset your router and it should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

Shred wrote:
    Mine was upgraded yesterday also and it's been running fine since (and it was before that). Reset your router and it should be fine.

I reset it on Saturday night and again yesterday and it made no difference :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Well if you're sure the problem doesn't lie at your end (you've checked the line, modem, PC etc) you should give UTV a ring then dude

• Advertisement
Advertisement