Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Killester

• 04-04-2005 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Anyone on the IBB Killester mast here? Is it a good service? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Im on the Baldoyle mast and im getting excellent speeds, no problems as of yet. I know one or two mates and on the Killester one and are getting alright speeds, just stay away from Ripwave on it..... Sucks bigtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

baldoyle mast?????

since when, or is it the best kept secret in broadband?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Chalk wrote:
    baldoyle mast?????

since when, or is it the best kept secret in broadband?

Yep, Its still undertesting till the end of this month i think. Im one of, if not THE only person on it.

I gather ya wanna be on it then yea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

Yep, Its still undertesting till the end of this month i think. Im one of, if not THE only person on it.

I gather ya wanna be on it then yea?
    its too late for them,
    ive been asking since june 2003 [i think],
    they kept telling me next week / moth etc,
    eventually went for bb with eircom,

moved house in october 04, same thing over and over, eventually got eircom , 12 month contract now,

tis a shame as i wouldve preferred not to have to waste money on a landline/ line renatl etc.

Advertisement