Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB in Dundalk

• 04-04-2005 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

So I'm moving to Dundalk and the first thing I wanna get sorted after the move is BB.

So anyone in Dundalk care to comment on their opinion of better service in the area? Eircom or Esat? Whats ping and stuff like? And is there any difficulty in getting connected?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 holden

would go for digiweb.ie as they're from dundalk... and in my opinion they offer superior packages compared to eircom and the lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I've checked their site and from what i can see they only do 1Mb down for Home users.

Anyone know if Digiweb are upgrading along with Eircom and Esat? I'm hoping for at least 2Mb :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Ive got Eircom Home Starter Plus, recently upped to 2mb.

Ping wise, its good for gaming, around 25-30 to irish servers, and 40 to uk, around 50 to France, and 60 to Netherlands.

Digiweb are upgrading theres on the 8th of April apparently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Yea, hopefully I can get that Eircom package again, had it in my house in Finglas, maybe they'll let me re-open the account in the new house, shouldn't be a problem for em now that i think of it...

Advertisement