Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May I please have my user name changed?

Options
  • 04-04-2005 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

To the powers that be, If at all possible could I please have my user name changed to Picolina. I checked and this user name is not being used by anybody else.

Thank-you so much, I greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Fly over to System->Help and an Admin will change it for if you ask really nice and bring chocolate cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ICadvisor

Hi Rabies,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, do you think an offer for a killer chocolate cake recipe will suffice? :D

Cheers,
    Jessica

[font=&quot][/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Any recipes involving mustard will be gratefully received.

Hi Amz,

Your post made me laugh :D Here's a dead simple recipe I found online a while back for "Champagne Mustard". if you don't have Champagne vinegar a good quality white wine will do the trick too, or add equal parts real Champagen and white vinegar together.

• 2/3 cup Champagne vinegar
    • 2/3 cup Dry mustard
    • 3 Eggs
    • 3/4 cup Sugar
    Combine vinegar and mustard . Beat eggs and sugar. Add egg and sugar mixture to mustard mixture in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring until thick. Refrigerate. Serve with baked ham, potatoes, or anything you'd like.

(Sorry if this is off subject :p from my first post in this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Excellent.

Thank you Picolina ;)

• Advertisement

No problem...you're welcome!

I quite enjoy all aspects of food and cooking, so it's no trouble to pass along a recipe whenever I can.

Many thanks for calling me "Picolina", it really is the name I should have selected from day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

ICadvisor wrote:
    Hi Amz,

Your post made me laugh :D Here's a dead simple recipe I found online a while back for "Champagne Mustard". if you don't have Champagne vinegar a good quality white wine will do the trick too, or add equal parts real Champagen and white vinegar together.

• 2/3 cup Champagne vinegar
    • 2/3 cup Dry mustard
    • 3 Eggs
    • 3/4 cup Sugar
    Combine vinegar and mustard . Beat eggs and sugar. Add egg and sugar mixture to mustard mixture in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring until thick. Refrigerate. Serve with baked ham, potatoes, or anything you'd like.

(Sorry if this is off subject :p from my first post in this thread)

Not with cake! Not choccy cake! (guess the source)

Advertisement