Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Accessories

• 04-04-2005 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 1gb memory stick and one of those PSP charger cases. I found one of each on these sites

PSP Charger Case
    1gb Memory stick

I'm heading to Toronto in June so would I be better off to wait until then to get them, would it be any cheaper?
    Also what are the best/cheapest places to shop in US/Canada for psp games & accessories?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I can sell you the official psp earphones,remote and soft case if you like. 20 euro.
    to buy them new would be over 50 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

L5 wrote:
    I can sell you the official psp earphones,remote and soft case if you like. 20 euro.
    to buy them new would be over 50 euro
    Sorry mate, i have them already from the value pack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

I got a 512 stick on shop4memory, was reasonable enough, like 80ish. I'm liking the look of that charger case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

You can get a 512MB memory stick from this german shop on ebay for ~€65 delivered:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46410&item=7506000391

I bought one of them, should arrive today or tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement