Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is WOW still sold out everywhere?

Options
  • 04-04-2005 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

While I've been waiting I got the Eve online trial and have been getting into that.

Hopefully there's a retailer somewhere before i get totally addicted to EO?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JohnMcMahon

New round due on shelves come the 15th of this month.

Game on Dawson Street had a couple of boxes out Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Have you tried the Apple Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Game (Galway) have about 15 copies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

"Blizzard Entertainment announced today that an additional 250,000 standard box copies of World of Warcraft will be available in retail stores across Europe on 15th April. Additionally, new realms will be opened to match with the increasing number of players. You can read the complete media alert here."

Looks like his question is answered. Quick close the thread! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Cheeky rabbit.

Hi-larious. Not. Bite your tongue.

Heeheehee :P

<3 koneko >_<

(ps. APPLE STOREREREREEEEEEE¬!¬11!!!!!!!!11111omfgseven)

You crazy, man. You is crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

quarryman wrote:
    While I've been waiting I got the Eve online trial and have been getting into that.

I was going to try it out myself but you have to pay €19.95 for the trial is appears. Don't fancy paying out if I'm not going to like it. Why not provide the download with say 10 hours gametime or something - so you can try it out for nothing and then pay if you like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I played Eve a couple of weeks ago. Found a free trial someplace. I had to download a 600 mb file and then create a free account. The free account lasted 15 days before I had to pay for it. Needless to say, I didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Ivan wrote:
    I played Eve a couple of weeks ago. Found a free trial someplace. I had to download a 600 mb file and then create a free account. The free account lasted 15 days before I had to pay for it. Needless to say, I didnt.

I've downloaded the online version from their website but now they want me to pay 20 yo-yos for registration and the first month. Why "needless to say" - is it not a good game. I've never played a MMORPG so I've no basis to compare any of them with. In fact haven't even played a MUD in about 10 years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

just to update i bought it yesterday in Game Dundrum

Advertisement