Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Bash Video!

• 04-04-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Here is a video of CHUCKLEZ having a quick bash at the car park of the curraheen greyhound track in cork.

Its about 12Mb in size.

Let me know what you think!

LINKY!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

I am feeling a little dizzy now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

U can imagine me so lol :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

Cool I like it!
    :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

SLIM19198 wrote:
    Let me know what you think!
    great vid :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Good video, but here's the constructive criticism (please don't take offence, I'm just trying to help!);

Bad things.
    1. You used too many effects, as we say in the game video making world: "less is more".

2. You seem to have repeated a few of the clips, though fair enough you probably did this to show another effect or whatnot, but it would be better to just have a shorter video rather than repeating clips.

Good things.
    1. Good camera work, I'd imagine it's very hard to film model cars as they move so fast....
    2. Excellent compression, video quality vs size in this case is very well done.

My 2 cents,
    Fobia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Believe it or not, only 1 clip was repeated (the spinout, was repeated as a video wall)

Compression was actually quite good, seeing as the source was non standard framrate wmv's to begin with!

thanks for the comments though, next one will be next week some time, better camera and better quality, morre cars/trucks and even a ramp :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

lol wit my truck so if it breaks he dont have to repair his ;)

Advertisement