Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linksys wrt 54g + wet 11 trouble

• 04-04-2005 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

i have had a wireless network in the house for around a year and a half with little trouble , but since yesterday i have had nothing but trouble with it :( .

first off the router wan and link act lights do not light up 90% of the time even though the wet 11 is able to get an ip # from the router and surf the net , i can surf and download but then it stops responding and i can't surf of download , i can not even get the routers set up page to open :confused: .

to get on the net again i have to reset either the router or the wet 11 as both seem to be taking it in turns to not work :mad: .

i have installed new firmware for the router after reading another post in wireless to version 3.03.6 and now when i change a setting on the router page and try and save the setting i get an error .

http://members.boards.ie/clover/router-error.jpg

edit / got rid of the error message buy changing the last 3 digits of the sub mask but still getting disconections :confused:

any help or advice would be welcome .

thanks

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

check the wireless settings on the wrt54g as i had to do a sligfht bit of tweaking with mine after the firwmware upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

tks for the reply superman , i adjusted the settings a little and it has been fine for the last couple of days , fingers crossed it stays that way .

it's only when it does not work properly that you relise how much you depend on it :eek:

Advertisement