Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EvE - Who's still playing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

bleh im working of teamspeak data and random screams from my corp buddies :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ya, the titan killed a load of battleships. it mostly used rails and smartbombs, which are those big rings coming from the ship. they were doing massive damage to any ships within a certain radius.

and check the eve-online.com forums for all the news on the theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

your saying theft.. did one of the corps obtain this ship?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Snow

Serpentis did, odds are there will be follow up events in and around you area in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

kencleary wrote:
    Yeah if you can get past the Camps along the Way :rolleyes:

Its not that bad. Theres lots of corps and individuals out here. You should come and see for yourself..... bring all your friends as well. I will give you a guided tour ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

That titan is called a Soltueur...its the Gallente titan...The minmatar titan is called the leviathan...dont know the rest...but i flew the minmatar titan when i had a forum mod account :)

btw being in polaris is ****ing boring!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

I'm still playing too, and looking for a corp, flying a raven mainly and a prohecy for fun (amarr battle cruiser)

If anyone's interested I'm up in FA space atm selling all my named weapons and bp's.

I'm looking for about 500mil for tha named weapons (I want to sell as one lump, would sort a small corp), not sure about the bp's yet. :D

zekiel eve mail me the list of what you are selling and the prices
    ill circulate it round my corp im sure you will get a few sales :D

I havent the data here.. I'll pm ya the details later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

After spending a couple of hours....

Nice graphics, UI, stable.

But the game is horribly boring.

If you only tried it for a couple of hours then yeh you will probably find it boring. The game takes time, and when you get into a decent corp the game can then become much more interesting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

i think its the best of all the mmo's out at the moment...the people are certainly a damn sight better than the WoW crowd...

i just started level 2 missions, they are pretty hard to do in a destroyer, i had to take out a cruiser and an interceptor O_o

luckily the cruiser was a missile boat i went in with a rocket launcher and buckets of defender missiles, i recently upgraded my guns to gauss prototypes so i was able to hammer him from 20k with lead ammo.

took me a while but i managed it, shame he didnt drop any loot :/

although i did get a lancer G1-Gamma hardwire off a caldari navy captain, he wasnt very forthcoming so i had to blow up his ship.

if anyone wants to buy it it adds 3% to medium energy turret damage, you can buy it on the market for 17mill ill sell for 10 at the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I got bored after they nerfed cruise missiles on frigates :)

Regi wrote:
    I got bored after they nerfed cruise missiles on frigates :)

I have to agree that took a lot out of the fun play imho at the time. Frigate ganking sessions were fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

To the guys who joined Exodus a while back. How are you finding life fighting off the MC & [5]?

PVP is really what makes EVE so special :)

i havent been touched by the fighting as my nets been down since about 5 hours after they declared war on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

This link summaries what happened in the Xetic Vs [5] war:
    http://www.student.kun.nl/martindevillers/xeticvs5.html

And this is the even better aftermath of that Video :)
    http://www.student.kun.nl/martindevillers/wtf.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

anyone here have a buddy key or something as I'm interested in trying out this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I've got my enyo kitted out and ready to fight at last. Tech 2 weapons on my tech 2 ship :D

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

woooo :) Damn cold war patched nerfed my perfectly good killing machine raven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Dan you can now fit cruise missiles on the new stealth bombers :)

Im still playing away in Evol, I took a break for two months and Evol seemed to fall a part but they are getting back to thier old way now :)

I installed the new expansion and logged on for the first time in ages the other night.. very tempted to start playing again, still stuck in fountain at the moment in a dead corp.. anyone here a member of a corp in fountain looking for an extra body? let me know.

Advertisement