Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Cork

• 04-04-2005 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Guys,
    anyone got any reccomendations for Cork, Blackrock Area, Just moved here so wondering who to get set up with;

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 GiuseppeConlon

Cheers for the input guys appreciate it! ;) Will just have to figure it out for myself with trial and error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

for wireless; amocom, ibb or nova. nova seem to be slightly cheaper than ibb, unless uncapped is important to you. For wired, well.. all the usual suspects. Do yourself a favor, dont bother getting a phone line in and go for a wireless option

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

rymus wrote:
    Do yourself a favor, dont bother getting a phone line in and go for a wireless option

If you need a phone service once you get your wireless BB get VoIP ;)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 GiuseppeConlon

Cheers Guys will look into the pricing Packages... already have line in the house so options are open, Just built my machine there so will be getting on the ball fairly shortly, have a built in Wireless AP into my case which is nice so may look at some of the wireless options;

VOIP :- is it any use i've been hearing mixed reports ??

Advertisement