Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IF ya want it done...

• 04-04-2005 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

If ya want it done go to the top man,

For the last year I have been having billing problem with iolbb , the same as number of ppl here the whole suppressed billing excuse , so after a year of disputes with Iollbb , accounts and customercare , I decided i had enough and it was time to use the boards email finder option and go to the man at the top of the iol pile , quick search here and I had Bill Murphys address , So i spent my afterlunch work period typing my 400 word letter of complaint ,

With in 5 mins of sending my mail I had a response for him,
    which leaves me with one question , why o why didnt i just do that a 11months a go and all would be fine

so heres to Bill Murphy :D TOP MAn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

JoeFace,

I resorted to the same method to get my issues resolved....worked a treat though.

Fair play Bill, pity about a lot of the rest.Although I most say that Doreen in complaints was very helpful.

JC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Bill always answers his mails and sorts the issues, it's just a pity that we have to resort to emailing the top guy in the 2nd biggest telco in Ireland before we have our problems sorted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

damien.m wrote:
    Bill always answers his mails and sorts the issues, it's just a pity that we have to resort to emailing the top guy in the 2nd biggest telco in Ireland before we have our problems sorted.

Is it not even more of a pity that the top guy in a company such as this allows this situation to continue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

JackieChan wrote:
    JoeFace,

I resorted to the same method to get my issues resolved....worked a treat though.

Fair play Bill, pity about a lot of the rest.Although I most say that Doreen in complaints was very helpful.

JC

Doreen is a godsend, she really pulled out all the stops to get me sorted when I was on IOLBB

/Kone

dub45 wrote:
    Is it not even more of a pity that the top guy in a company such as this allows this situation to continue?

Broadband has seen huge growth and rapid increase in customer numbers over the past year or so.

It takes time and training to get proper staff, which they needed alot more of. I'm not surprised they are still fouling up, give them time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

could someone pm me the e-mail i also am having a billing problom

Advertisement