Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who knows Brookyn Bounce?

• 04-04-2005 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

Do any of you out there know brooklyn bounce and would you go see them at a club?

not to sure many people know them in Europe could be wrong though

I sent an e-mail to the dj of the group and he said he never been here but would like to know which places he could go to and ask info etc...

webby: http://www.brooklynbounce.com/index.asp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Yes and no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

please explain?
    don't like the style?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

would you go see them at a club?

Maybe in a comedy club

..... with free beer

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Never heard of them but had a listen to some samples on the website and would certainly be of no interest to me. Kinda like a 2005 2 Unlimited.

Maybe in a comedy club

..... with free beer

sorry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

there ****e,
    loud n proud is their only real known song

lets get scooter to support em :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

hate to stand out but yeah i actually like em :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Clarify: Yes I know them...No I wouldn't pay to see them.

As someone suggested, maybe Scooter could come along too?! :D

Just not my cup of tea.

i think there awesome
    check these out:

end this life
    bangin and bouncin
    respect to the djs
    x2x we want more club mix

Also need to have cosmic gate come here, now they kick ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Don't forget their first 'hit', Born To Bouce (which didn't do too bad in the clubs in 2000 really, coming from a DJ)...

Seanie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Remeber this about 5 years ago or so, there quite cheesy. but I'd say you would get a few people going to them they're kinda hard tranceish and those type of people do be willing to travel..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

everyone one must of heard a tune called bass beats and melodys they done it and clubs everywhere went mad for it there a german group of 2 guys and 2 girls ud shag the 2 girls the 2 guys look gay

yea bass beats and melodys is awesome

theres diablo who is the DJ, then theres 1 guy which u see on the left in the webby and the 2 girls. They never show Diablo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

brooklyn bounce - club bizarre (scot project mix)

quality tune

Advertisement