Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where do I send my licence application off to?

Options
  • 04-04-2005 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

I'm in Dún Laoghaire/ Rathdown CC, and I have everything in the envelope (how does it cost €15 to throw some stuff in a laminator and send it back?), but I can't find the address to send it off to anywhere, and every phone number I've tried has told me that they're closed since 3:30. stupid Ireland.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where to send this thing so I can get on the road?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You need to send it to your local tax office - linky for you with a list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

So it's anyone of the 3 in Dublin I can send it off to?

EDIT: Ah feck it, it must be one of them. Thanks a million. Off to Nutgrove it is

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Funkstard wrote:
    how does it cost €15 to throw some stuff in a laminator and send it back?
    Do you work for free then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

kbannon wrote:
    Do you work for free then?

I don't work, mommy and daddy pay for everything, but I don't see how charging €15 for that is justified. And, since it's a state body, wouldn't the government pay their wages?

Or maybe I'm wrong

Advertisement