Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What trailer did you see last night?

• 04-04-2005 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

i thought that since we have our own 'film thread' that we deserved one exclusively for trailers, especially with the increase of trailers being posted on this forum, here would be a neat and tidy place to post and talk(and preferably link too aswell) about ones that interested you, whether you saw it in the cinema or online or wherever.....

2 that impressed me for starters:
    The Edukators, synopsis(may contain spoilers):When Jule is evicted from her flat because she can't pay the insurance for a car accident, she moves in with boyfriend Peter and his friend Jan. She soon discovers that the two youths have the curious passtime of breaking into mansions, and carefully rearrange the furniture. She convinces the pair to pay a visit to the home of her creditor, but it doesn't go exactly to plan, and soon the snide businessman is their captive.

Tarnation , synopsis(may contain spoilers):Following a fall, Texan child model Renee LeBlanc endured 200 bouts of electroshock therapy that plunged her into mental illness - an illness that also shaped the destiny of her son, Jonathan, who was forced to confront his own instability and homosexuality in isolation.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I usually check out apple.com for trailers. Last one I looked at was The Fantastic Four.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Last trailer I was was for Sin City. Really looking farward to it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Last trailer I was was for Sin City. Really looking farward to it now.

Same here. It looks amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

Went to see Ring 2 (shyyyyte) but they showed the War of the Worlds triailer before it , looks fupping class

Advertisement