Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favouritism

Options
  • 04-04-2005 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Does anyone get accused of favouritism towards one child? I'm constantly accused of favouring my daughter over my 2 sons. I don't think I do, when she was born I was happy and very proud to have a little girl, she does light up my life 5 years on but so do my sons.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I always felt that my mum favoured my brother.

Was usually ok with it cuz i was a daddy's girl though& that was just the dynamic of the house.

Gets more understandable as you grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanna

Our Dad had an excellent way of dealing with this problem. He told each of us seperately (there are 5 of us) that we were his favourite, so we all grew up believing that our Dad loved us the most. By the time it came to light that he told all of us that we were old enough to be amused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

i reckon my mum loves my brothers + sister more than me but i dont really care cos i get on better with my dad than the other. he rawkz. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

i feel that my mother now a granny favours my little boy over the two girls but gran dad makes up for it

Advertisement