Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Models

Options
  • 18-12-2000 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Certain people who read this board promised us 3d models for "Void". Unfortunately the only name I remember is SICO. So, OI where are these bleedin' models liverlips? That goes for other people too.

Further information about the VOID project here: http://hosted.quake.ie/void.
    Demo to be released soon! (hopefully!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Sico, you've been had! smile.gif

I stuck my name down too,
    Unfortunatly me putter's been giving me grief for the last while and wont even run max anymore frown.gif

I can do stuff for yaz once i save the dosh for new parts...

Clan Acid
    Clan Bio
    havok.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Erk! Jesus, that was a while back - I thought I'd have plenty of time to do some stuff, but I got caught up with the college and the work and the games...

Well, as soon as I get my PC back I'll see what I can do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

No worries lads.

If anyone can point me in the direction of and good free model sites I'd appreciate it.
    I've already grabbed everything decent off www.3dcafe.com. Cheers.

Advertisement