Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonus Whoring and Neteller

Options
  • 05-04-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

I've come accross the phrase "bonus whoring" and many a poker site.
    What the hell is it ?
    Is it just simply moving your money from one site to the next to avail of bonuses (reload, first time user etc...) ?

I've just set-up a neteller account with the hope of being able to move my very insignificant poker $$$ around to avail of said bonuses.

Am I on the right track or am I missing something ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

brianon wrote:
    I've come accross the phrase "bonus whoring" and many a poker site.
    What the hell is it ?
    Is it just simply moving your money from one site to the next to avail of bonuses (reload, first time user etc...) ?

I've just set-up a neteller account with the hope of being able to move my very insignificant poker $$$ around to avail of said bonuses.

Am I on the right track or am I missing something ?

The idea is that you can play break even poker and still make money by collecting the bonuses, then jumping ship to another site offering something better. Neteller is ideal because you can move money around quickly at no extra cost. Interpoker is a good place to start. At the moment they're offering 100% reload bonuses on up to $100 which are easy to clear. I'm not sure what bonus they offer for first deposit though. Just make sure when you see large bonuses that you read the fine print. I'm taking forever to clear my 100% Full Tilt bonuses and the site is terribly swingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Yep, that's basically it. Make sure your neteller acount is in dollars as otherwise they will screw you with transfer rates. Then you can transfer your money to VC, also using neteller, and withdraw from there to CC if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Advertisement