Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB stats down?

• 05-04-2005 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Just checked Eircom broadband stats are down.With a bit of luck they mighten't :cool: have measured the the fact that iv taken 9 gigs down in 5 days lol.Is this an oppertunity too rape or will it all b there in a day or two?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭julius

Dont worry they are probable still logging your download sizes.

9GB in 5 days......bad boy!!!

Well your not the only one rapeing the network as can be seen with the sh!tty service being experience by many here living in built up areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Is that 9 GB on the 4GB or 8GB cap.
    Down 4 me too obviously, good to have the speed boost mind you. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

mine havent updated since 22nd march

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

I too have been going a little wild :D Fortunately the new 16 gb cap (for home plus users) has been confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ronan001

16Gb, quality!!! ha, guess that 300Gb drive has to be bought soon!!!

I laugh that i once had a 500mb hard drive!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

500 MB? My first hard disk had a capacity of 10 MB :)
    ronan001 wrote:
    16Gb, quality!!! ha, guess that 300Gb drive has to be bought soon!!!

I laugh that i once had a 500mb hard drive!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my first HD was a 20mb drive on my Amiga 600, it had a whopping 1mb of system memory which was advertised at the time as more memory than needed untill I remember doing this animation in deluxe paint 3 and it stopped half way though and sed out of memory lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ronan001

i still have my amiga 600, only recently bought a hard drive for it on ebay!! cant beat the odd game of rick dangerous!! lol

deluxe paint, now that was brilliant!! i thought of myself as a modern da vinci with that thing!! lol

Advertisement