Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"c" encryption program help needed

Options
  • 23-01-2001 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Heres the basic spec...mail me for the full spec if u think u have got a similar prog.
    Develop a C program to perform low security encryption/decryption function on a text file using a cipher based on the Vigenere cipherThe program will read in a text file from disk. This input file may be any text file containing ASCII characters. The file will contains at most 512 bytes of data.
    rgds j

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

Sounds like homework to me.
    I recommend you do a search on google for "Vigenere cipher" to get the algorithm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

me too but if you want to you can show us what you got and we'll help you whereever you run into problems, it's not that hard had to do at the start of this year, with and without the table.

but anyways lads stop posting your fuppin homework without giving it at least an attempt.

Advertisement