Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How did you meet your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I dont know if a thread like this has come up before but awh hech lets give it a shot anyway as it something that interests me as a singleton.

So how and where?
    I met your aul one alright!!
    Deadly ride she was!!
    Hope your not annoyed with me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

met through a chatroom and then met up a few times with no intentions for anything to happen...then realising i had developed *intentions* after spending a heck of alot time together stuff finally happened and I couldn't be happier 7 months on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Pighead wrote:
    I met your aul one alright!!
    Deadly ride she was!!
    Hope your not annoyed with me..

I seriously doubt you've ever had a conversation with an actual woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

through a friend in a pub.. funny really looking back on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Stekelly wrote:
    I seriously doubt you've ever had a conversation with an actual woman.

ah now even jesus had a mammy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MizzKattt

At a silent auction. It was the last ten seconds of the auction. I bid on two motorcycles. His pen ran out of ink. I figured I couldn't ride them both, so I lent him my pen. I ended up losing both. He bid on both bikes in the last three seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

I met mine on a bus!

I'd really bad cold and kept making those sniffling sounds! She threw a tissue at me and told me to shuurup! :eek:

A while later i saw her at my Debs, threw some fuit across the table, hit her on the head, and she fell madly in love with me! :D

Then her daddy moved her away :( eeek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Lilliput Girl

In a friend's house.... but I found out while THERE that he was actually from the same chat site as I was from. The delicious irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭taby

I knew him thru a club in the college we both go to. But we just kinda knew each other to see like. It was only at his birthday party in a nightclub - one that i kinda crashed cos mate of mine was going and i was bored (:-p)- that i actually got to talk to him REALLY for the first time and we've been going out ever since. Two years and counting now too. So never under estimate that party which a mate of a mate is throwing :-p

• Advertisement
Advertisement