Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2.ie invalid details locked(too many failed attempts)

Options
  • 05-04-2005 1:14pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is always happening to me, usually just ring off my phone which costs 19cent per min, but had no credit to ring it, and the number they have to get it sorted is
    Invalid Login Details
    We're sorry, we cannot log you in, there have been too many failed login attempts for this username.

For further assistance, call Customer Care on 1740 from your O2 mobile at 19c per call (including VAT). From a landline, call 1550 924086 at 74c per minute (including VAT). Rates may vary depending on your chosen landline operator.

rang the 1550 number, to hear a recorded message saying the number has changed to a low save call number 1850601740... just wodnering, why don't they update the details on the site? I've mailed them many times for this to get no responce...
    a money making scheme?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

seems so :)

like the US Embassy changing the number from a lowcost to another number and not posting it anywhere [at the time]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Its quite un professional, I spend enoug credit on them like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Ardent

Lenny wrote:
    This is always happening to me, usually just ring off my phone which costs 19cent per min, but had no credit to ring it, and the number they have to get it sorted is
    Invalid Login Details
    We're sorry, we cannot log you in, there have been too many failed login attempts for this username.

I'm lost. You had no credit to ring what? What number are you referring to "to get it sorted"? Why are you being asked for a username?
    why don't they update the details on the site? I've mailed them many times for this to get no responce...
    a money making scheme?

http://web.o2.ie/personal/help/support.jsp

Maybe you should try to contact customer.care@o2.ie and see if they can pass on your gripe to the webmaster or something.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You can ring 1907, or 1947 can't rememebr which one it is, which costs 19cent per call. or if you aren't on o2 or have no credit to ring the 1947.
    I am being asked for a username so they know my account I am trying to access

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

1909 for bill pay. 1850 60 1747 for pay as you go from either a landline or mobile. I think 1747 also works if you're a PAYG customer and ring from your mobile but I'm not one of them so I'm not 100% sure

• Advertisement
Advertisement