Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling those down limerick way

Options
  • 05-04-2005 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

A crew of us are going down to the kilmurry lodge limerick tonight with tickets for our tourney for st. Vincent de Paul here in Roscrea.
    Hotel b&b 35 pps. b&b.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Well if you're gona play in the Kilmurray good luck playing in the biggest crapshoot lottery in the country. :D

By the way, there's some serious fish playing in some heavy illegal cash games out there. Could be more lucrative than the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

thanks for that Nicky.
    To be honest the main reason we are going is to move some tickets. a few of the lads went to one of this lads games in nenagh on good friday and a crew there said that tghey would play in our game and would be at the kilmurry to get the tickets from us.
    if you get a chance call out and we can have a pint at least , i have no intention of having a buy in fest. I will play my cards as best I can and hope for the best.
    I'll be wearing a white shirt and a navy trousers.
    You can get your tickets from me if you like.

james

Advertisement