Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband question

Options
  • 05-04-2005 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi
    I have Eurcom Broadband plus at home and it was worked pretty fine until this weekend. Now each evening at about 8m I keep losing DSL Sync every 8 to 10 seconds so it just can't be used! I phoned support and they initially said that there was a lot of work on the network this weekend as it was being upgraded. Then it happned again the next night and again last night. It worls fine during the day. Phoned support again and they said that if DSL Sync is dropping, I may have a faulty bacle or filter which makes no sense if it's working perfectly every day from 9am to 8pm!

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Post in the broadband forums instead, this forum is mainly for lobbying and industry news about the telecoms.

Try taking a look around first, there might be something in there for you.

Advertisement