Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 6

Options
  • 05-04-2005 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Anyone here got any experience driving a Mazda 6? I've done some reading up and taken one for a test spin, just wandering if anyone has any thoughts on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

magpie wrote:
    Anyone here got any experience driving a Mazda 6? I've done some reading up and taken one for a test spin, just wandering if anyone has any thoughts on them.

My brother has one. Nice car - bit of a looker, and very well built. The press write ups rate the handling. He's had no issues that I know of in the 2 years of ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My neighbour has one and says it is a great car. I didn't drive it but I did sit in it. Lovely car to look at and some of the colour finishes are beautiful especially the blue. Only let down I found was that some of the interior plastics especially around the dash board look a bit cheap on a car that cost the best part of €30k new. Well built though and the handling/drive is supposed to be one of the best in the class due to Ford's influence. A facelifted version is released in June. The next Mazda 6 and Mondeo will share the same platform and some engines.

Overall a very nice car imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

magpie wrote:

Clocked up 1500 miles on a US rental recently. Ignoring the US aspects (huge 2.3l engine, auto, delivering no power) good car, nice size, comfortable ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

interior not good otherwise very solid car, also the new passat is coming soon so????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Great car used to drive them across new Zealand for a car rental company last year great all round car with especially great looks not sure about the irish spec as i was driving the 2.3l also both manual and auto id buy one if i could afford it
    Pete

Advertisement